Janeyb
Guru
Espresso from our lovely Nespresso machine.
Best purchase I ever made. I have to watch caffeine intake but Nespresso decaf tastes wonderful.
I start of with decaf tea then a nespresso decaf followed by lots of Roibos through the day.
Espresso from our lovely Nespresso machine.
PonceBuilders' tea. With a thin slice of organic lemon.![]()

I swig a good pint of milk straight from the bottle.. no time for tea or c.
I swig a good pint of milk straight from the bottle.. no time for tea or c.
nope!Not even enough time to type offee!
Could I suggest shoving a tea bag into your mouth with the milk, and swish it around for a bit for an ad hoc 'drinking-tea-like-a-boss' experience?
No, not northern beer, if you are insistant on having a pint of bitter for breakfast it has to be London Pride.tetleys
Ponce, real men drink Meths for brekkie, usually somewher bracing in the open air ....I never have my gin neat before elevenses.