What's your next mileage goal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Done 100 3 times now over last 2 yrs... next thing I'd like to do is a mini-tour of some sort... prob'ly can't fit it in this yr though... I'm thinking 70-100 miles per day over 4-5 days, something like that.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And on another note, for this year, x12 100miles+ rides. Have done 4 so far. So a little catching up to do. FNRttC end of this month, the Loughborough July 3rd & the FNRttC for July should see me on target.

Krypton said:
Wow ... I'd love to do something like that but I'm not fit enough. :becool:

Hell of a goal to aim for though ... :sad:

You probably have an advantage over me mainly me being too old and probably not fit enough to ever do it again.:smile:

You could aim for 100's first if you haven't already done them...I tended to find I did those on the charity rides...Southend...Cambridge and Brighton.Riding back from the same.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Last year I did my first 100k :bravo:; then 100 miles :wahhey:.

Had a dreadful winter (didn't we all :sad:), then discovered I had entered myself for a 200k audax in late March. Boy, I was knackered ! I knew I had reached my limit ......

.... until a certain mischievous member of this very forum offered to tow/push those who wished round a hilly 300k audax :eek:.

He got sick xx( half way round, I finished :ohmy: (in over 17hrs :hyper::rolleyes:)

Now I have actually been looking at 400k rides :blush:

I clearly need help :stop:.

The worst of it is ... I don't have a goal !

Brahan

Über Member
I haven't ridden 100 miles yet but there's a 100 Time Trial in a couple of months that I'm thinking about entering. I'll need to get some serious miles in beforehand though.

mark barker

I'm looking at a 500 mile trip in September (over 10 days), and at the moment the thought of an average 50 mile day scares me silly! Lots of miles to do before then though, at the moment my daily ride is around 12 miles!

My mileage goal for this year is to do a 50 miler and also camping on my first mini tour

Simon

ChrisKH

Guru
Somewhere between 125 to 150 miles in one day. Haven't had the opportunity this year or not been with any one stupidwho felt inclined to do the same. :rolleyes:

When my knee clears up and I feel inclined I will go for it. One of the Fnrttc and back home is a possibility (if I actually start one :sad: ).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How about the Loughborough ride Chris...?

ChrisKH said:
Somewhere between 125 to 150 miles in one day. Haven't had the opportunity this year or not been with any one stupidwho felt inclined to do the same. :rolleyes:

When my knee clears up and I feel inclined I will go for it. One of the Fnrttc and back home is a possibility (if I actually start one :sad: ).

Top Bottom