What's your weekly read?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cycling Weakly (sic) passed on by a friend and Private Eye (bi-weekly)

SamNichols

I like New Statesmen, but can't afford to buy it every week. Every day I do lots of reading though... Currently: 'The Hybrid Church in the City' by Christopher Baker, 'One Dimensional Man' by Herbert marcuse and lots of random stuff about knowledge economies.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I used to read The Spectator all the time but got put off by journalists such as Mark Steyn so read it less often now. I read Nature, Science and Scientific American (to a lesser extent) when I can.

OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I haven't seen a column by Mark Steyn in the Speccie for many months. Maybe his contract was ended or something. I think the thing about the mag is that they'll accept any piece of work as long as it is well and credibly argued which of course is what makes it such a good read.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
weeeeeeeelll perhaps I am being a bit unfair. There are other reasons, Boris doesn't edit it anymore either. The best issues have been a real mix and I haven't got anything against reading endless Peter Oborne or Matthew Parris ones and I noticed they've changed the website.

Top Bottom