Wheel upgrade!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Degsie73

Regular
My New bike came with a set of Campagnolo Khamsim wheels which I haven't been overly impressed with and spoke came loose and snapped the other day after a paltry 4 months! Decided to upgrade these now to something a little more (hopefully) robust and better quality. Was wondering what peoples thoughts are on wheel sets?
Not looking to break the bank though and £250 is about my budget. Like the look of Shimano Ultegra 6800 set or possibly Fulcrum Racing 3's also read a lot of good reviews of Campagnolo Zonda's but a bit unsure after last Campags have been so poor, and local bike shop guy warned me about difficulty/ price of any spares for these!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
My New bike came with a set of Campagnolo Khamsim wheels which I haven't been overly impressed with and spoke came loose and snapped the other day after a paltry 4 months! Decided to upgrade these now to something a little more (hopefully) robust and better quality. Was wondering what peoples thoughts are on wheel sets?
Not looking to break the bank though and £250 is about my budget. Like the look of Shimano Ultegra 6800 set or possibly Fulcrum Racing 3's also read a lot of good reviews of Campagnolo Zonda's but a bit unsure after last Campags have been so poor, and local bike shop guy warned me about difficulty/ price of any spares for these!
Zondas and F3s are identical apart from spoking patterns and branding. Excellent wheels.

Top Bottom