Wheels....700c, Disc brake, QR, well-spoked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark pallister

I'm about to do the same. I'm looking at DT Swiss E1800. They can be QR or TA, which is handy as my bike has both...
I’ve got them on my canyon grail ,only done 2500 miles but been fine up to now ,very noisy freewheeling so I’ve put a bit grease in it and quietened them down

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I’ll have you know, I haven’t bought a bike for 18 months...
So you’ve been seeing a councillor?^_^

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Doesn’t say how many spokes that I could see?
I’ll probably just go to spa then I can discuss.
Should add that needs to be 10 speed and SRAM compatible
Have a look under the Tech Specs tab - they're both 32 spokes front & rear which is why I highlighted them rather than any of the others. Both are also Shimano/SRAM 11 speed compatable so will take the 10 speed cassette with the small spacer if required.

Slick

Guru
I just ordered hand built wheels from a cracking guy but linking his website is useless as there is nothing on it other than a statement that he's an analogue type of guy. ^_^

I gave him a budget of £350 and he's told me he could get me hope hubs 32 spokes and deep rims to replace my new fulcrum that has a broken hub after less than a100 miles. I would always go hand built after speaking with this guy.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I've ordered a pair of the Element roadlight V6 from Superstar for £182 with the code reducing from £280. £4 for Velox rim tape from Spa. Hopefully have them on the bike next weekend

Top Bottom