Wheelset Bargains?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goody

Veteran
Know of any, 26" six bolt disc for a hard tail. Veering towards lighter weight than out and out strength around £150. Cheers.

toontra

Veteran
http://www.rosebikes.co.uk were cheapest by about £20 for my MTB wheelset recently, even with postage. Well worth looking there. They also seem to offer the largest range of build options.

OP
OP
goody

goody

Veteran
Can't decide between the mavic crossrides. On one or superstar . Mavics seem like a safe bet the superstar with stans crest look nice and light but superstar building seems to get mixed reviews.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Can't decide between the mavic crossrides. On one or superstar . Mavics seem like a safe bet the superstar with stans crest look nice and light but superstar building seems to get mixed reviews.
Bargains as long as you resign yourself that you MAY need to have them retensioned. As a price, you can't get the parts for what they charge. I have had two pairs over the years, basicc rims on superleggera hubs. Those stans builds are seriously good for the money

OP
OP
goody

goody

Veteran
Probably going to order the Superstar hubs with Stans Crest rims. white rims and hubs black spokes. bit more money than the Mavics but a bit lighter and might give tubeless a go. Will probably have to take them round to my mate to check the tension before I use them.

Top Bottom