Wheelset, Shoes, Bars, Stems, Shifters and Assorted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, finally been sorting through all the stuff and need to make some room and some dosh back. All prices are inclusive of shipping, the link to my Flikr account gives pictures and detailed descriptions. Payment by bank transfer, paypal gift or cash on collection:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/sets/72157622994429958/

Shimano Wheelset 9 Speed includes tyres and tubes - £100 or £80 if collecting

Northwave Mission ATB SPD shoes 44 UK 10 - £35

Titec H-Bars - £40

Giant Flat Bar and Stem - £25

Thorn Accessory Bar 105mm - £7.50

Knee Warmers Unused - £5

Bar Bag - £23

MTB STI's 9 Speed - £15

Rain Poncho Very Large Unused - £8

No Name Stem 100mm, 30 deg rise, two bolt bar clamp for 25.4mm - £4

Ovation Stem Orange, 130mm, 10 degree rise, two bolt bar clamp for 25.4mm bars - £4

BBB High Six Afjustable Stem 130mm, +/- 30 degrees, 4 bolt clamp for 25.4mm bars - £12

Ritchey Adjustable Stem 120mm, +/- 30 degrees, 4 bolt clamp for 25.4mm bars - £12

I will be posting these elsewhere as well....cheers.....Al

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Thorn accessory bar is sold and dibs have been taken on the Titec bars

PpPete

Legendary Member
Could be interested in bar bag.
Is it q/r ?
What distance from front of bars to front of bag?
I've got a bag I like TBH, but the q/r mounting on it is too long so the front of the bag gets in the way of the STI gear cables.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Pete, I make it 60mm from centre of bars to front of clamp and about 220mm from centre of bars to front of bag. As it's you I can let you have it on sale or return, so that you can give it a try:biggrin:

PpPete

Legendary Member
MacB said:
Pete, I make it 60mm from centre of bars to front of clamp and about 220mm from centre of bars to front of bag. As it's you I can let you have it on sale or return, so that you can give it a try:biggrin:

Thanks for the offer Al, much appreciated. However I've just measured up my existing bag and it's almost identical dimensions, so I'll pass on this one.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Update and price reductions, this is what's left:-

Wheelset - now reduced to £80 inc postage and £70 if collected

Titec Bars - now £35

MTB STI's - now £12
(I would recommend the Titecs in combination with the STI's, will do £45 the pair price)

Giant Flat Bar with stem unused - £20

everything else sold barring knee warmers and rain poncho, I'll keep them as it's not worth reducing the price:biggrin:

Top Bottom