When this is all over, I am going to ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Going to hitch my caravan up and go away for a month near some decent country pubs. ^_^
Wouldn't it be easier to just move to the country and be done with it?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Have a weekend away with my wife. An expensive one:

- She's gone front-line with this as an NHS Dietitian (anyone on a ventilator needs to be tube fed, which requires a Dietitian)
- I'm classed as vulnerable so at high risk

Therefore we're having to be completely seperate in the house so she doesn't infect me. Our son's staying at home as well so he doesn't catch it at school.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Have a weekend away with my wife. An expensive one:

- She's gone front-line with this as an NHS Dietitian (anyone on a ventilator needs to be tube fed, which requires a Dietitian)
- I'm classed as vulnerable so at high risk

Therefore we're having to be completely seperate in the house so she doesn't infect me. Our son's staying at home as well so he doesn't catch it at school.

Whom is your son staying with so he doesn’t pass any infection from her to you?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Whom is your son staying with so he doesn’t pass any infection from her to you?

He's at home with me - she's keeping away from both of us. As he's 15 and has a full school programme it's OK. We've done this before a couple of times as she gets involved with crisis care so not unknown, but this one looks to be for a lot longer.

However it means I also can't see my 20yo, who is away at university, for a while. I've bought him a webcam.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Wouldn't it be easier to just move to the country and be done with it?
I'm already in the country.............but I'm not in the van.;)

Top Bottom