Where best to buy Kickr Core?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

emby

Hi - I'm UK based and a complete beginner. I have just purchased an 11 speed bike from a great local cycle shop, and want to buy a Kickr Core for indoor training. Where am I best to buy this? Any recommendations as to whether to purchase from wahoo direct (any experience using wahoo direct?), or from a local stockest since the shop I bought the bike from doesn't stock these? Appreciate any guidance/advice. Thanks.

CXRAndy

Guru
There is nothing wr9ng ordering direct from Wahoo. Infact they have the best customer service. Unless you can get it significantly cheaper, buy from Wahoo UK

BurningLegs

Veteran
I’ve only dealt with Wahoo for warranty issues but they were great. Quick response and issue sorted promptly.

The only reason I might consider a local retailer over online for a trainer is for easier returns, though. Trainers are big and heavy. Significantly easier to dump one on the desk of a local shop than to package one up and get it shipped!

Tenkaykev

Guru
I’ve only dealt with Wahoo for warranty issues but they were great. Quick response and issue sorted promptly.

The only reason I might consider a local retailer over online for a trainer is for easier returns, though. Trainers are big and heavy. Significantly easier to dump one on the desk of a local shop than to package one up and get it shipped!
On a similar note, we’ve just purchased a new turbo ( Jetblack Volt ) It came extremely well packaged with a sort of industrial grade airbag surrounding a further layer of protection. The Wahoo was on our shortlist of three, but DC Rainmakers recent review, and a decent discount swung it for the Volt.

newts

Veteran
Wahoo seem to have a sensible pricing structure that means you should be able to get their products for the same price at your LBS as online. Their customer service/aftersales is excellent.

Top Bottom