Where can I set up a FREE web site of my own that is not ad supported?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I need my own website...i have a few sites of my own on music sites but I want one that is just mine...being a tight bar steward I need it to be free...do such things exist?? I'll need pictures and most importantly be able to have mp3 samples and an easy to remember url....am I asking too much?:biggrin:

Funtboy

Not too much. Just at the wrong time.

Desert Orchid

I'm sure someone will put me right,

your ISP should give you free web space, check how much.

you can buy a catchy url for I think about £10 - 15 for 2 years and then link the name to your free web space.
For more space from a proper host it will cost about £ 40 for 2 years, I think + the catchy url.

bobbyp

I was looking at a place called NXserve the other day. Can't work out the catch but it seems they'll give you 1000Mb of webspace for nowt.

barq

You can get free .co.cc and .eu.org domain names. So you could point one of those at your ISP webspace or whoever does your hosting.

A word of warning, sometimes the free or incredibly cheap hosting deals have specific rules about using the web space to store files like your MP3s for people to download.

I've used 123 reg before and it's cheap as chips. Ithink it's only about £2 a month or something similar.

Top Bottom