Where could I get this valued?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As the title, I`ve inherited an autograph book from my grandparents, and I would like to get it valued because there are some special names in there.

Never done this before so anybody got any ideas? Thanks

adehooper

Drop an email/or phone a nearby auction house and they would be able to give an auction value on it, depending on the signatures it contains.

OP
OP
I
Drop an email/or phone a nearby auction house and they would be able to give an auction value on it, depending on the signatures it contains.
Thanks.

The main ones in there being Vera Lynn (or however you spell it..), Laurel & Hardy, and Shirley Bassey. I don`t recognise most of the rest, they are all dated from the 1950`s

postman

Legendary Member
As the title, I`ve inherited an autograph book from my grandparents, and I would like to get it valued because there are some special names in there.

Never done this before so anybody got any ideas? Thanks

How wonderful,people of my age 70 ,will remember most of the autographs no doubt and bring back lovely memories.When stars were stars and celebs were celebs.It's what i like about that great prog Repair Shop on BBC ,the memories which nearly always bring tears,last night was good.I hope you get a good valuation on it.

OP
OP
I
How wonderful,people of my age 70 ,will remember most of the autographs no doubt and bring back lovely memories.When stars were stars and celebs were celebs.It's what i like about that great prog Repair Shop on BBC ,the memories which nearly always bring tears,last night was good.I hope you get a good valuation on it.
Thanks Postman. It`s an interesting little book, all a bit before my time but I`m sure people collect this kind of stuff

OP
OP
I
Scan it in and post so we can all have a look???
Which part? It has about 40 autographs!!

Top Bottom