Where do you sport your timepiece?

Which statement best describes you?

• I wear a watch, sometimes on my left wrist, sometimes on my right wrist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear two watches, one on each wrist

• I have a number of watches all the way up my arm, wear a trenchcoat, and am known locally as Flash H

• I have a large wall clock hanging around my neck

• I have a sundial

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I never wear a watch and don't own one. There's loads of other ways of finding out what time it is should you need to. Somehow I feel a watch would make me feel sort of in chains in some way, part of 'the system' whatever that is - that probably makes no sense, but I do feel a real sense of freedom not having one!

buddha

Veteran
Use my cycle 'puter - it's usually in my pocket when off the bike (apart from when I'm at home).
It also lets me know the temperature inside my pocket :thumbsup:

Chilternrides

I never wear a watch and don't own one. There's loads of other ways of finding out what time it is should you need to. Somehow I feel a watch would make me feel sort of in chains in some way, part of 'the system' whatever that is - that probably makes no sense, but I do feel a real sense of freedom not having one!

Me neither; the time is all over the place now, just about every public building / station etc has the time plastered all over or at least in it, it's spat out about every few minutes on the radio, displayed on the telly/phone/computer and that's before we even start on churches or similar clock towers, vehicle dashboard displays. I don't like wearing jewellery of any kind anyway (not that I dislike it, it just doesn't feel right on me - I become a constant fidget if I wear watches or chains).

Top Bottom