Where to find list of events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

magpie21

Regular
Having just gotten back into cycling I am keen to train for something. Where can I find a list of sportives in my area (Oxfordshire) or nearby that i can sign up for and have something in the diary to train for and keep me focused?
Cheers

D_Ron

hey Magpie,
Also been looking for a good list of events, so let me know if you find one, ditto in Oxfordshire aswell (Kidlington)
I was actually thinking of adding a 'cycling events list' online for this reason, anyone here think it would be useful???
Cheers
D

D_Ron

ah perfect, thanks alot guys!
206km looks kinda daunting for starters, Ill have a butchers around those sites!

Looks like they have everything needed to find an event, Ill shout if I ever get around to making my own !

I failed to finish 2 100km audaxes due to various transport problems (I'm a "full value" rider, so it doesn't take much for me to DNF), but then finished the Poor Student with a huge 10 minutes(!!) in hand.

And just over 6 months later, I'd moved on to greater things: DNF on London Edinburgh London (1165km out of 1420). So start with a couple of 50km or 100km, and by 2015 you can join me DNF'ing Paris-Brest-Paris.

(DNF==Did Not Finish)

Top Bottom