Where would you go in October?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fiji. Can't get further away than that.

Trouble is with Fiji - it's lovely and all that, but the food is fairly shite
 
hopless500 said: ↑
Trouble is with Fiji - it's lovely and all that, but the food is fairly s***e​
Not where I went, which bit did you go to? We were on Taveuni

VC - it was Tokiriki island. I coped with the food by drinking lots of cocktails:biggrin:
And in the process of getting seriously into snorkelling, I managed to burn that bit where your legs attach to your bum - v painful :sad:
 

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
scotland... it's the tail end of midgey season
 

PaulB

Squire
Location
Colne
Cyprus. Drive on same side of the road, use the same plugs as we do in Britain and everyone speaks English. There's oranges on the ground waiting to be picked up and eaten everywhere and the cycling is fantastic on well maintained roads. I'm going there in late September, me.
 

TVC

Guest
hopless500 said: ↑
Trouble is with Fiji - it's lovely and all that, but the food is fairly s***e​
Not where I went, which bit did you go to? We were on Taveuni

VC - it was Tokiriki island. I coped with the food by drinking lots of cocktails:biggrin:
And in the process of getting seriously into snorkelling, I managed to burn that bit where your legs attach to your bum - v painful :sad:
Ouch. We intend to go back in 2018, we only did Taveuni island last time because the whole idea was to get married at Bouma Falls. Next time we will spend longer and explore the western side of the islands too.
 
Top Bottom