Where's all the TdF tractor art?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Location
Thumberland
Like this... are they not doing it this year (on strike, knowing French farmers) or have I just not been watching at the right time?

 

Diggs

Legendary Member
I find it's not Le Tour until you see a photo of nuns waving at the side of the road.
 

Globalti

Squire
Can you see British farmers collaborating to produce a piece of field art and the motto: "Proud To Feed You?"

I thought not.
 

matthat

Guru
Location
South Liverpool
One from last year!!
IMAG1120.jpg
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
Talk of the Devil,i have just seen him at the bottom of the final climb,according to the tv bloke.He is sponsored now so the telly do not linger on him as much.He is in yellow himself,his costume covered in motifs.So i have my answer.
 

TVC

Guest
What about the Devil i have only seen him once.Just done some searching and he has only been seen twice in all on the telly.I wonder why?
He's about, I've spotted him several times, glad to see he's recovered after his illness last year. A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of meeting him during the Tour de Suisse, what a thoroughly nice chap he was too.
 

Alex H

Legendary Member
Location
Alnwick
[QUOTE 2554106, member: 259"]They've cut back a bit, seeing as the French are wining nowt. :whistle:
[/quote]

Spoke too soon there :whistle:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme-sur-route/Actualites/Riblon-baroudeur-au-sommet/386683
 

andytheflyer

Legendary Member
Location
South Cheshire
Talk of the Devil,i have just seen him at the bottom of the final climb,according to the tv bloke.He is sponsored now so the telly do not linger on him as much.He is in yellow himself,his costume covered in motifs.So i have my answer.

He was shown v briefly on one of the early ramps at the bottom of the climb (on both ascents) - in yellow - I was looking for the red cape so almost missed him.
 
Top Bottom