Where's Rylan ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Noel "cosmic ordering" Edmonds? He's a bit of a loon, has a slight dose of the David Ickes, its a wonder he made so much money (then lost a lot of it and blamed his bank).

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
does someone on the radio need to be talented....why?? can't they just be good at the job and therefore get that job and enjoy doing it

Venod

Eh up
How come all these so called celebs get to DJ its not as if they are experts on music, I have heard this Rylan geezer once, I won't hear him again.

Leave the music playing to proper DJ's who have a passion and knowledge of the stuff they play and don't waffle.

I am happy I found Radio Paradise.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
How come all these so called celebs get to DJ its not as if they are experts on music, I have heard this Rylan geezer once, I won't hear him again.

Leave the music playing to proper DJ's who have a passion and knowledge of the stuff they play and don't waffle.

Because different flavours. Craig Charles is all about the music, Rylan is all about the 'bants' and waffle :laugh:

He seems a nice guy and is very good at the B&W IMHO.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Tommy Vance? rose-tinted glasses are rosy there :cheers:
He was a great DJ on the Friday night rock show.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

How come all these camp traffic and weather reporters get their own shows on BBC radio?

Top Bottom