Where's @theclaud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
She was here on Friday.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The Who now?
A bit of an abrupt question but here is a relatively recent photo of 2 members of The Who.

The-Who1.jpg

Slioch

Guru
Had tickets to see The Who at Leeds this year, but it's been pushed back 12 months due to Covid etc.
Just hope they're all still in good shape in a years time. I've watched some recent stuff on Youtube and they still look amazing live :becool:

Slioch

Guru
Rolf Harris hasn't aged a bit.

He's still sweating though...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Had tickets to see The Who at Leeds this year, but it's been pushed back 12 months due to Covid etc.
Just hope they're all still in good shape in a years time. I've watched some recent stuff on Youtube and they still look amazing live :becool:
Perhaps Daltrey will have forgotten he's a racist bigot by then...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member

Saw them at Charlton football ground in the early 1970s.

It was a mini festival including Humble Pie (very loud), Sweet. and a few others I've forgotten.

Daltrey had a wired mic that he swung around his head like a lure before catching it again, while taking giant, galloping steps.

The cable connection to the metal part of the mic had a load of silver bodge tape on it to prevent it severing.

Entwistle stood motionless in a green glitter suit playing bass.

Townsend did a couple of pogos, but didn't smash any guitars.

Keith Moon was typically manic on drums, and kicked the kit over when he came forward to take a bow at the end of the set.

I was particularly impressed with Daltrey, who managed to project himself to the large arena.

Saw them at Charlton football ground in the early 1970s.

It was a mini festival including Humble Pie (very loud), Sweet. and a few others I've forgotten.

Daltrey had a wired mic that he swung around his head like a lure before catching it again, while taking giant, galloping steps.

The cable connection to the metal part of the mic had a load of silver bodge tape on it to prevent it severing.

Entwistle stood motionless in a green glitter suit playing bass.

Townsend did a couple of pogos, but didn't smash any guitars.

Keith Moon was typically manic on drums, and kicked the kit over when he came forward to take a bow at the end of the set.

I was particularly impressed with Daltrey, who managed to project himself to the large arena.
I envy you. Only ever saw that on telly.
And many a schoolboy remembers the coverage for one reason I am sure.
Am a big who fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom