Which CX bike on C2W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
Obviously i have checked out the main online shops, can anyone suggest something i might have missed?

Unfortunatley at the minute i think the Boardman CX is winning.

1k budget on my C2W

Last edited:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Friend at work has Boardman CX was quite heavy ? You planning on racing or not just they also do a gravel type bike which was quite well received? However I’d wait if you can till there are sales on and you have BC membership. Could be quite the bargain !

vickster

Legendary Member
Friend at work has Boardman CX was quite heavy ? You planning on racing or not just they also do a gravel type bike which was quite well received? However I’d wait if you can till there are sales on and you have BC membership. Could be quite the bargain !
Can't combine BC and C2W

I have a 2014 Boardman CX and it is heavy in commuter guise with mudguards and rack but does the job for winter. Use another bike in drier weather

Have you looked at the Vitus offerings? And also Pinnacle. As above, look at gravel or adventure models too unless racing CX

OP
OP
steven1988

steven1988

Veteran
It won't be used for racing unless the docs can get on top of asthma any time soon, its mainly for flat trails with the tag along attached.

I'm tempted to just upgrade the scott i already have

Top Bottom