Which cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trigger369

Über Member
Hi all.
I'm enjoying the smart trainer And cycling in general so much im getting into the stats part of it now. I'm on the look out for a cycle computer and sensors .
Budget of £150 and am looking at the lezyne macro and sensors bundle for 150 or Wahoo mini and sensors around the same money .
Question is if you were picking one which would you pick ? Pros and cons ? Anyone have either of these they would recommend .
Thanks

si_c

Guru
Lezyne, hands down, although I'd go for the SuperGPS rather than the macro, but that's just because of the larger screen. Much better support for sensors, and it has basic navigation (albeit you need your phone), plus it's USB rechargeable rather than coin cell operated.

Plus it actually is a GPS unit rather than using your phone which is what the Wahoo unit does, this can be fine in most circumstances, but you're tied to your phone more, and I don't like that as it uses more power from your phone.

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
Was at a chain reaction store yesterday and they didn't have the lezyne computer as they wernt a good seller . Tried to sell me Garmin 520 bundle at £240 or Wahoo element bolt bundle . £240 was a bit pricey for me now so left without anything . Bit gutted to be honest so I guess Ile save a bit more cash and see.

Top Bottom