Which Cycling App?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianbarton

Veteran
About three years ago my wife bought me a Wahoo Kickr. The aim was to use this in Winter when the weather was too wet to go out on the road. I have absolutely no interest in training or racing. I just want to go on a bimble using an app with a decent number of routes using either VR or videos. Now that I have Starlink I can stream videos without stuttering.

I have used Bkool and subscribed for about three months per year. It does have a decent number of routes that I can ride. However, the app on an Android phone is absolutely terrible. The controls are very unresponsive and often it takes many minutes to select a route and get started. I have tried several android phones, so it's not just my phone. I usually cast my ride to a monitor using a Chromecast so I get the benefit of a large screen.

Can anyone recommend an app that has a decent selection of rides which you can follow on video? It has to work on an Android phone or a Chromebook.

CXRAndy

Guru

nicocyclo

Regular
Hi, I recently watched this YT video where some guy is introducing Rouvy and there are a lot of routes that you can explore on the Android. They have a trial option so you can try it if it's perfect for you.

Top Bottom