Which fantasy TdF game?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The Road.cc one is a clear winner in terms of interface - it's BRILLS.

However, would it suit us as there are no mini-leagues?

montage

God Almighty
also...what?! Brice Feillu isn't riding....I'm gutted, was going to use him as my secret little weapon (that isn't so secrets)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I didn't like the rules of the Giro one this year (basically, you could just pick anyone you wanted), so I am looking for a different game - on that has some kind of budget so participants have to make difficult decisions about who to include - just like real team managers.

montage

God Almighty
I really like this one, took a while chosing my team:
Contador, cavendish, uran, cunego, boassan hagen, fletcha, meyer, arashiro, gustov

Had to more or less pull out of the mountain classification bit to give me points, so selected Uran.....but I reckon Cunego may get it anyway.

I also created a cycle chat league with the id: 1358

montage

God Almighty
Dayvo said:
Well done, Monty. Who with, though?

Got a link?

hang on, i'll start a new thread about this one rather than continue hijacking this thread which seems to be more of a debate over which one to use

Hmmm road cc looks slick but I'm not keen on the transfers every day bit. It's hard enough to pick a team once. I also don't like the scoring with 5 points to every team member if the winner is in your team. That makes it heavily weighted to transferring the winner in every day. I'm too lazy to be good at that.

Top Bottom