Which Garming Edge 800 Bundle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
Looking at buying a new Garmin Edge 800, not sure which bundle to go for, choice between the performance and navigation bundle which includes cadence sensor, heart rate monitor and city navigator europe NT mapping on SD card £395.99 and the GB discoverer 1:50 trail bundle £351.99.

Which mapping would be the best to go for? I use my bike for roads (mainly country lanes) as well as going around single track/forestry routes, got a Merida Cyclocross 3.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Cheers

Sean

Looking at buying a new Garmin Edge 800, not sure which bundle to go for, choice between the performance and navigation bundle which includes cadence sensor, heart rate monitor and city navigator europe NT mapping on SD card £395.99 and the GB discoverer 1:50 trail bundle £351.99.

Which mapping would be the best to go for? I use my bike for roads (mainly country lanes) as well as going around single track/forestry routes, got a Merida Cyclocross 3.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Cheers

Sean

Are you asking the right question?

The differences are more than the maps... do you need the heart rate and cadence sensors?

Apart from that I would look at the options provided by OSM Street mapping beore deciding.

I bought the Discoverer as I wanted Ordnance Survey and use Munky as the road map

Top Bottom