Which Genesis Gravel Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeCee

Hi, I am new on here and this is my very first question. I have decided to buy an entry level gravel bike and would like some advice. I have enough in my budget for the Genesis CDA 20 (2021), or the Genesis CDA 30. I am having trouble working out which is the better spec. They're both around the same price and much of the spec (that I understand) seems to be the same or close on each bike. Just wondered if anyone on here had a view. Thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
Links to each would be helpful

vickster

Legendary Member
Better spec on silver one with the 10x, green one has a basic Sora and Promax brakes. Green one is also out of stock.
have you test ridden given you’ve discounted any other models?

OP
OP
TeeCee

TeeCee

Haven't been able to test ride yet. The green one is available via another stockist. Thanks, that's very helpful.

OP
OP
TeeCee

TeeCee

The GRX drive train is great. However, I have the Croix de Fer, with Sora. I bought it in 2019 and it’s never missed a beat. It’s still my go to bike for everything.

Thanks.

Sallar55

Veteran
Must be quite popular in France, seen 3 over the last 2 days on the Euro velo 3. One strange thing is they all had flat mtb pedals, must be due to the different surfaces. Only one set standard for the EV 3 is water taps at picnic stops.

Top Bottom