Which inner tube ???

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 20 Jul 2007.

  1. Bigtallfatbloke

    Bigtallfatbloke New Member

    Ok I fixed the puncture(well replaced the tube) so now I need to buy a new spare tube. I went here:


    and got confused. :tongue:

    I tried googleing the name of the old tube but got nowhere.

    My tyres are schwalbe marathons

    On the old inner tube I see these numbers:

    on the tube box it says 700 x 35c & 700 x 38c Presta

    ....I know this is a simple thing but it's all new to me..so apologies....I just want to make sure I dont get stuck out on th eroadside in a thunderstorm with a flat and the wrong spare inner tube :?:

    Many thanks :biggrin:
  2. hubgearfreak

    hubgearfreak Über Member

    28x15/8x11/4 & 700x35 or 37
    are old fashioned ways to describe a 622x 35 or 37 tyre.

    a tube marked as any of the above, would fit all the above.

    silly, i know..you can read all about it here
  3. OP

    Bigtallfatbloke New Member

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice