which is the best carbon road bike for me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ralphy77

Hi There

Im currently riding a trek 1.7 road bike and ride every two days, i love my bike but really fancy a carbon bike now, but i dont know which is a good bike to be my first, any ideas please? i dont want to pay the earth as im not going to be compeating but im not that tight to spend a bit to get a good one! Can you help me!

Chrisz

Über Member
Hi There

Im currently riding a trek 1.7 road bike and ride every two days, i love my bike but really fancy a carbon bike now, but i dont know which is a good bike to be my first, any ideas please? i dont want to pay the earth as im not going to be compeating but im not that tight to spend a bit to get a good one! Can you help me!

I'd just buy the best one you can (or are willing to) afford. Trek for conformity, Spesh for flash and Orbea for a touch of class :smile:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Depends what you're looking for- something stiff and racy? More comfort/sportive-oriented? If you have some decent LBSs, I'd go round them and try a few bikes for size. +1 for Chris's suggestion. Spending a bit more for quality is always a good idea. My pick would be a Viner, but like Chris I'm biased!

OP
OP
R

Ralphy77

Hi There

Id go up to 2k at a push, how good is Pinarello FP2?

515mm

Hi There

Yes I can! What size do you need? If it's a medium (54cm) then just change your frame and fork by buying my Wilier Mortirolo F+F from me. These fine Italian carbon steeds retail for £1650 new.

It's in the classified section................

Top Bottom