Which is your favourite forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...(after from this one, natch)

We know that some of our fellow members are a little ..er.. promiscuous when it comes to fora. Bikeraygun doesnt count BTW.

I lurk on ratrodbikes now and then and am an infrequent visitor to the British Human Power vehicle Club forum.

There, glad thats off my chest.

Your turn.

Abitrary

This is my favorite forum for having a laugh and letting off steam.

If I have to ask a serious question though, I do it on the other forums, but even then I have a nightmare about it and get up at about 3:30 pm and delete it before anyone laughs at it

Tim Bennet

Sailing Anarchy.

Good way of staying in touch what's going on in the business worldwide, plus a reputation for the most agressive and creatively abusive way in which some debates are conducted.

walker

I used to be a member of brit-cars.com and mg.org but got bored of tehm as I got more into the cycling.

bonj2

barryboys :biggrin:
don't go on it nowadays much though. If anybody fancies a laugh go on there and either have a rant about how great cycling is and how much better cyclists are than car drivers, or accuse a relative newbie of "being TGB", or even better just go on a general rant about how great "TGB" is/was. :thumbsdown:
go on Abitrary, you're always up for a laugh. But make sure you do it in an already existing long thread, so it can't get deleted. there's a good chap :blush: :evil:

barq

I don't really use other forums much because I don't have the time to follow more than one. Bikeradar is good for technical advice (if you can live with a certain regular poster's 'attitude') and rec.bicycles.tech for very complex issues. This place would probably be good for technical advice, but for some reason people don't ask that often.

Peyote

I don't often post on other forums, but I'm a regular viewer of Singletrackworld, the CTC forum and Pistonheads.

The latter I returned to only recently after being overtaken by someone with a Pistonheads bumper sticker, the overtake maneuvre was exemplary and it was carried out by a BMW, that was two of my standard prejudices scuppered in the space of a few seconds so I figured I'd check it out again!

Top Bottom