Which mag. is doing a good TDF guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theloafer

Legendary Member
crackle got mine in cyclingplus the other day...:blush:

Willo

Not usually one for cycling mags, but indulged myself by buying pro-cycling today. Some features in the mag itself and a separate tour preview mag with stage by stage profile, maps, team by team review and even a little pullout map and wallchart if that's your thing. Can't really judge it against others, but it's good for me as a handy reference.

I bought C+ yesterday but only on the basis that it has a nice big wall chart poster that I can put on the wall at work. There was bugger all Tour content in the actual mag.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Tah everyone, I'll see which one my local newsagent has got in tomorrow. Once upon a time you didn't have to ask questions like this because you could actually flick through the mag. Now they're all encapsulated in plastic wreaths because of all the advertising crap that comes with them.

Chuffy said:
I bought C+ yesterday but only on the basis that it has a nice big wall chart poster that I can put on the wall at work. There was bugger all Tour content in the actual mag.

Me too. The "putting up the tdf map" is a bit of a ritual in our house, like putting up the Christmas decorations, only quicker and more interesting.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Apparently that £10 TDF box thing procycling do has a print of the Poulidor/Anquetil on the Puy De Dome photo, which means I'll have to buy it.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

John the Monkey said:
Apparently that £10 TDF box thing procycling do has a print of the Poulidor/Anquetil on the Puy De Dome photo, which means I'll have to buy it.

Ahh don't say things like that, I'll be tempted.

Right, got Cycling Sport as it looked pretty good, though it took me three newsagents to find one.

Top Bottom