Which one out of these Hybrids would you go for

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andsaw

I have my eye on 3 choices, Cannondale Quick Carbon 1, Specialized Sirrus Elite Carbon, Canyon Roadlite CF 7.0, out of the the three which would be best for spec wise and overall comfort and weight and would be used for road and trail style, i have no experience as to disc and shifter brands and specs as im a roadie but wanting to change, any help will be appreciated.

I have my eye on 3 choices, Cannondale Quick Carbon 1, Specialized Sirrus Elite Carbon, Canyon Roadlite CF 7.0, out of the the three which would be best for spec wise and overall comfort and weight and would be used for road and trail style, i have no experience as to disc and shifter brands and specs as im a roadie but wanting to change, any help will be appreciated.
I have only got first hand experience of the Spesh Sirrus, out of those. It’s a very comfy, light machine, it comes with very accomplished Group set, as well.

OP
OP
andsaw

andsaw

I cant try any of them, none of the shops by me have any in the shop, and canyons come from Germany, the Whyte is single chainring and gearing not right for me.

vickster

Legendary Member
I cant try any of them, none of the shops by me have any in the shop, and canyons come from Germany, the Whyte is single chainring and gearing not right for me.
Can you try an Alu version of the Cannondale or Sirrus at least

Do Evans stock them? They’ll get them in for a refundable deposit

No one can really tell you which is best for you. Given the cost, I’d certainly not buy sight unseen from Canyon. I really disliked the Sirrus models I had in the past, so it would have to be the Cannondale (as long as it’s not black)

vasja

Hi did you decide at the end? I'm buying a similar bike for my wife and have currently two options:
Cannondale Quick (Woman's 2) or Canyon Roadlite SL 8 - I'm specifically looking for an alu version (with carbon fork), disk breaks and preferably 1x drivetrain (Apex 1)

Top Bottom