Which one thing do you always forget to pack?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
vernon said:
Packing for a tour is something that is the subject of awe and wonder in my household as I am normally not the planning and organisation sort of person. I have a comprehensive list that is double checked and, this year, the packing was completed three weeks before the start of the tour because of a very busy final week at school and two weeks in Turkey beforehand on a family holiday.

For the family holiday I threw a couple of pairs of socks, underpants and shorts into the suitcase along with a couple of t-shirts and let my wife remove the things that she didn't like and add things more to her taste.
"Great" priorities :laugh: - 3 weeks for the tour, 3 mins for the family holiday :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :laugh: :biggrin: :rofl:

jay clock

Massive member
Travel plug for sinks at campsites where there's no plug to be found (France!)
Agreed.... I had to buy one in May for that reason

Lone Rider

Panniers are so small you always have to choose what to take, and what to leave at home. This means that not everything you may need can be packed.

Things are bought en route to make up for whatever is missing, which leads to another problem ... where do you put what you've just aquired if your panniers are already full!

Top Bottom