Which one thing do you always forget to pack?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Coins and loo roll

jay clock

Massive member
Last week I went on a work trip and got there to find I had two lots of deodorant and no shaving cream. Luckily not the other way round

My number 1 is to forget my work badge which has remote access code gizmo that I need to access my emails. I have only forgotten it once, but since the code changes every 60 secs, it involved calling home each time I needed to log on to ask what the code was....

Bodhbh

Guru
Suncream, I have multiple bottles of the stuff I've had to buy after forgetting. Annoying as it's not cheap.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
snorri said:
I have a list, which has gradually changed over the years, but it prevents me from forgetting the same item repeatedly.;)

Packing for a tour is something that is the subject of awe and wonder in my household as I am normally not the planning and organisation sort of person. I have a comprehensive list that is double checked and, this year, the packing was completed three weeks before the start of the tour because of a very busy final week at school and two weeks in Turkey beforehand on a family holiday.

For the family holiday I threw a couple of pairs of socks, underpants and shorts into the suitcase along with a couple of t-shirts and let my wife remove the things that she didn't like and add things more to her taste.

just jim

Usually bog roll. Not the end of the world though, what? Got most of the stuff into two of the smaller Ortliebs this time so I must be improving.

Joe

Über Member
I forgot to bring tyre levers on my lejog. I realised this on day 1 but carried on without until the end of day 4 when I could pick some up from my house. It's totally asking for a visit but I was spared:biggrin:

Top Bottom