Which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Patter

Hello all,
have just done a week on Sufferfest but still not sure whether to sign up. I live in an area where its quite hilly, and thats what I enjoy. I want an APP which will keep me entertained and relatively fresh for the spring. I've a Tacx smartflow trainer. Does anybody out there have some advice for me.

cheers
Patter

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Sufferfest is very motivational but is not sociable at all. Zwift is more gameified and has a good social side. It also has a trial of you want to give it ago. It is also worth checking out RGT and Rouvey.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
There are a few others out there; RGT, Rouvy and the main one is Zwift.

My son's tried Sufferfest but has stuck with Zwift. It depends whether you want training or riding. I think RGT is currently free and the others have free trials.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Rouvy or my preference BigRingVR in that case .,. Try them out they offer free trial periods 👍

mjd1988

Guru
Worth trying them out, advocates for all of them here. Personally zwift makes me ride more than the others but get a trial of a few of them

mjd1988

Guru
thread bump
Now i have been given an interactive turbo im looking at the free rgt version , is it ok ?

Might be worth checking out the RGT thread. Limited free courses but you can race to your heart's content (I think)

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/rgt.271029/

Top Bottom