Which road bike frame (disc)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
I have been speccing up my next bike and while I am pretty fixed on all components, the one area that I haven't made my mind up on yet is the frame.

I am planning to go disc for the next bike and the spec list is as follows;
Gruppo: SRAM eTap Hydraulic
Wheels: Enve 5.6 disc
Bars: Enve SES
Stem: Enve
Saddle: Fizik Arione 00

As I am looking at eTap hydraulic and this hasn't yet been released, there is no major rush to find the right frame, but I would welcome (sensible) views and suggestions.

So far my LBS have given the Cipollini NK1K as a potential frame and it does look nice, but I want to make sure there isn't anything obvious, or even obscure, that I have missed in finding the right frame.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have been speccing up my next bike and while I am pretty fixed on all components, the one area that I haven't made my mind up on yet is the frame.

I am planning to go disc for the next bike and the spec list is as follows;
Gruppo: SRAM eTap Hydraulic
Wheels: Enve 5.6 disc
Bars: Enve SES
Stem: Enve
Saddle: Fizik Arione 00

As I am looking at eTap hydraulic and this hasn't yet been released, there is no major rush to find the right frame, but I would welcome (sensible) views and suggestions.

So far my LBS have given the Cipollini NK1K as a potential frame and it does look nice, but I want to make sure there isn't anything obvious, or even obscure, that I have missed in finding the right frame.
Pinarello f8 disc frameset or Nevi Titanium

outlash

also available in orange
We're looking at the budget side of things then :laugh: .... Personally, I'd look at the handbuilt route. Craddock do handbuilt CF frames, but I did read somewhere they've changed their name recently.

Top Bottom