Which road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not decided yet haha, im very indecisive. Away this week, but the week after I have arranged to have a go on the specialized allez, merida ride 400 and the defy and contend, apparently the giant shop has lots I can just ride. Hopefully then I can get one sorted.

Thanks again for all the suggestions and advice everyone has given.
Yes imagine riding around town in russett shorts and a peach top....ultra retro!

Johnno260

Veteran
If cost isn't a issue with that ones you like on test ride then go with whatever feels more comfortable.

Let us know how you get on.

I know how you feel about being indecisive I really struggled settling on my road bike until I tried a few and knew the brand etc I wanted.

OP
OP
GlenBen

GlenBen

Über Member
Ive have chosen....

Gone with the allez sport, sora model. Closely followed by the giant contend, but the allez just felt better. And the man in the specialized shop was more helpful, always handy.

Pick it up this week all being well.

Thanks again for all the help and suggestions.

Ive have chosen....

Gone with the allez sport, sora model. Closely followed by the giant contend, but the allez just felt better. And the man in the specialized shop was more helpful, always handy.

Pick it up this week all being well.

Thanks again for all the help and suggestions.
Had an Allez for a couple of years and you wont be disappointed, great bike for the money...enjoy!

OP
OP
GlenBen

GlenBen

Über Member
Just picked it up. Must be time to have a quick ride before tea. ^_^

Top Bottom