1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which side do you dress?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by abchandler, 30 Nov 2007.

1. abchandler

abchandler Senior Member

With the proliferation of Santa hats, it's interesting to note the left and right handed dressers amongst us. Wonder whether it's random, to do with your strongest side (I'm sure there's a name for your right/left handed orientation but dextrosity doesn't sound right and I'm not putting handedness), or erm something else.

Obviously a meaningful sample can only be taken from those that have appended their own hats...

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I dress to the left! :biggrin:

3. Pete

Pete Guest

Hard to tell (seeing as I'm in profile). I thought this was going to be a question about Brooks saddles .... can I say 'down the middle' :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy: ?

4. girofan

girofan New Member

On cold days it's impossible to assess!
    Anyone shocked to find they had a sex change when arriving home? :biggrin::blush::biggrin::blush:

5. Pete

Pete Guest

Tell me about it! :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I thought that was what Pete was holding in his fingers in his avatar! :biggrin:

7. Bokonon

Bokonon Über Member

I stole my hat from elsewhere. I didn't give any consideration to which way I hang.

8. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Mine was from the Southpark creator site. I dress to the left. Do not ask me again, as it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know what you want to do with the information. You aren't collating it are you?

9. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Staff Member

Take your sunglasses off, get the hat out of your eyes, and perhaps you could read the OT again;):biggrin:.

Tug has got dressed backwards. The pom pom is on the funnel.:biggrin:

10. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

the term 'dressing to a side', I believe is linked to which trouser leg you let your appendage hang down. That's why i got a bit scared.

When I said: mine is from the southpark creator site' I was indicating that this is the way the hat came and, unless i flipped the image, it was stuck this way.

11. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

mine is to the left, as the bobble is placed over the tie bits of the bandana on my usual avatar. case of art imitating life too… :biggrin:

12. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

My head was too big and I couldn't fit my bobble in, so I had to make it go all limp and hang down the front :biggrin:

13. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

sounds like mr gimlet is having trouble with his christmas hat :biggrin:

14. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

I haven't decorated mine yet. You seem to have noticed a sort of spontaneous symmetry breaking in santa hats!

15. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Errr to the right for me...but me hats to the left. Does that mean i'm a cross dresser :biggrin:.