Votes: 1 2.2%
  • IP Board

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • IP Board Mobile

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I thought, to Help Shaun out we should provide a poll on the most preferred Skin (there have been a number of comments on the current scheme) take a look at the drop down menu's at the bottom left (of the page) to change skins...and then vote for a skin that you like best. You can choose multiple skins if you wish.

Hope this helps Shaun, thanks for all your hard work

PS sorry for the double post<...I think I posted in the really old site feedback section in error. :rolleyes:

I tried the other skins but ended up back on the default Cycle Chat, I prefer it.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I prefer PBlue but can't find new content on it so I'm currently sticking with Clean Cut. I prefer a gentle screen so that the words stand out. The problem with changing skins is that the symbols change too so I didn't know what someone was talking about when they were talking about different coloured bikes as there isn't any on my skin that I have selected.

potsy

Rambler
Cycle Chat one for me too,takes a bit of getting used to compared to the old board but prefer it now over the other choices.
Oh and runs much better in Chrome than IE7
dry.gif

D

Deleted member 1258

on the subject of skins, how do we change them? where are they?

Steve H

Large Member
Very happy with the current default position. I think it brings a freshness.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
The default CC one tastes TEH NASTEH but I don't think that's a problem most people will have as my particular form of synaesthesia isn't a common one. Currently using IP Board as the colours are bland and don't really taste of anything.

Sam

Danny

Legendary Member
I like the current skin and don't think it is "too blue" at all.

The only minor issue is with the orange banner at the top where the breadcrumb trail is. There is not quite enough contrast between the orange and the white to make the various bits of text easily readable.

<br>What is a bread crumb trail ... I've seen it mentioned once or twice now...<br>
<br><br>At the top of the page where it says (as I type in this reply) ...<br><br><font color="#FFFFFF"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><b><ul class="bbc"><li><a href="http://www.cyclechat.net/" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external"><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: normal;">Cycle Chat Cycling Forums</span></font></a></li><li><a href="http://www.cyclechat.net/index.php?/forum/49-new-forum-software/" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external"><font class%

Top Bottom