Whilst browsing the internet I came across this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was looking for lightweight lycra armwarmers and this came at the top of the google sponsored links
Spandexman

Interesting :thumbsup::laugh::tongue:
but no lycra armwarmers:wacko::wacko:

Anyone know where I can get lightweight armwarmers not the roubaix type just lycra for sun protection

Now that's funny. I'm beginning to see Spandex in a whole new light.:tongue: (Where is he, anyway? )

Anyway, what's wrong with sun block on your arms? Seems cruel to cover them up the minute the sun comes out..:thumbsup:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bad Kitty, should we start a "Men in Lycra" thread? :sad:

Have a look at the wrestling clothing section, and find the Sling Singlet, or the Sporty Bottoms Section, and yes, you can find what they look like from the back. :smile:;) (and when they are enlarged).:smile:

(the photos enlarged, that is)

OP
OP
lifeson

lifeson

badkitty said:
Now that's funny. I'm beginning to see Spandex in a whole new light.:sad: (Where is he, anyway? )

Anyway, what's wrong with sun block on your arms? Seems cruel to cover them up the minute the sun comes out..:smile:

Coz I'm a ....dare I say it... a ginger...and I am already a nice shade of cooked lobster and I hate the ritual of smearing on the suncream into hairy arms
My arms suffer but my legs don't

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've just emailed this site to my colleague in Nigeria for one of our customers who is into wrestling but he's more worried about where I found the site!

Top Bottom