White & Dark Peak Bike Ride Challenges 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jess1

I am the event organiser for the British Heart Foundation (BHF) in Derbyshire and I am organising two bike rides in the Peak District National Park. These rides are to raise vital funds for the BHF.

Hearts First White Peak Challenge Bike Ride
Sunday 27 April 2008

A 29 mile ride through Derbyshire’s spectacular Peak District that offers a real challenge! There are two or three very steep hills and you must be fit enough to tackle them – you can always get off and push! Please note; we do not recommend the use of a road bike due to the 4 mile off road section on this route

Hearts First Bike Ride - Dark Peak Challenge 2008
Sunday 12 October

A challenging 42 mile bike ride in the Peak District National Park that starts near Lady Bower Reservoir. You will need to be an experienced mountain biker to tackle the killer snake pass, Devils Dike and Doctor’s Gate. You will then join the Trans Pennine Trail in Glossop and then take the Barnsley Boundary Trail to Langsett. Due to the nature of the challenge, places are limited on this ride to 300 participants. Please register early to avoid disappointment.

If you are interested in any of these rides please let me know by emailing storerj@bhf.org.uk or enter online at www.bhf.org.uk/events

Top Bottom