White legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C

chillyuk

Took a leisurely ride down to High Beach in Epping Forest this morning. Spring has definately sprung. All these little lilly white things poking out from under shorts. When I looked again I realised they were legs. So many riders giving their legs a taste of early season sunshine (including me). ;)

potsy

Rambler
My lily whites might make an appearance this week <now,where did I put that Dove Summer Glow?>;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No where near warm enough for any part of my legs to make an appearance, and when it is, the reveal will start at the ankles and work its way upwards.

potsy

Rambler
Last week I wore my 'summer' shoes for the 1st time,feet were freezing so there's no way I was ready for shorts.Next week looks warmer though and I'm on early shift so hoping for some nice warm rides home at 2pm.
3/4 length's might be prepared.

Vidor06

Long term loafer
I have worn shorts the entire winter. Now I am new to the whole cycle commuting (every day since last August bar the thick snow) and my commute is only 6 miles but surely I am not the only one. My legs are hi-viz as they are so white.

GilesM

Legendary Member
Summer shoes and three quarter baggies last Saturday, it was warm ish, just seemed a bit strange having bear shins and snow on the ground.

potsy

Rambler
Lovely and sunny coming home today,but was very cold this morning so I was all wrapped up,though I did un-zip my jacket slightly on way home:biggrin:

Debian

Vidor06 said:
I have worn shorts the entire winter. Now I am new to the whole cycle commuting (every day since last August bar the thick snow) and my commute is only 6 miles but surely I am not the only one. My legs are hi-viz as they are so white.

+1

Wearing shorts all winter. Though when it was really cold (-5 or so) I did wear tights as well.

All this week it's been shorts, t-shirt and a light jacket.

OliverAmoros

chillyuk said:
Took a leisurely ride down to High Beach in Epping Forest this morning. Spring has definately sprung. All these little lilly white things poking out from under shorts. When I looked again I realised they were legs. So many riders giving their legs a taste of early season sunshine (including me). :wacko:

Bring on the sunshine for some long summer rides

Top Bottom