Who Chooses 'Friday Night Is....'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Yes, I guess most have, but I'm not digging all the way back to page 1 of the General Chat to find out
If I do add one, & it's a repeat, I'm sure I'll be informed:rolleyes:
I wouldn't worry about that, there have been scores of repeats. FNIMN is a great excuse for a musical jolly with a long forgotten gem or two turning up.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I always look forward to it, even if I don't contribute

It's great to see the varied tastes in music and (in some cases) songs that I have never known of before

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I always look forward to it, even if I don't contribute

It's great to see the varied tastes in music and (in some cases) songs that I have never known of before
I am an infrequent contributor and don't know much about music, but when I do post something I try to make sure it is something completely uncool, unsuitable and unbearable. Think Black Lace, Tom Jones or Dolly Parton and you get the idea.... :laugh:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I think thats a good idea, but we are talking UK midday I presume, we have members from other parts of the world that bring added complications.

I think "The rules are,there are no rules" suits.
I've started one of the "Friday Night Is..." threads on Friday afternoon (Melbourne, Australia time :whistle:). No doubt that would have infuriated our ex-flouncer. It doesn't matter exactly when it's started. The threads barely stick to the designated musical theme, either, which is good because it allows us to check out music we would otherwise have overlooked or ignored.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Similar to @Grant Fondo , @Threevok and others. I very rarely contribute** to this thread but do enjoy it. I sometimes bluetooth it and force Mrs D to listen. There are (to me) some really weird tastes but that just adds to the enjoyment.
**tbh I struggle to get the youtube link attached.
A suggestion which could get me totally banned, if not shot.....Friday night is CHRISTMAS SONGS :rolleyes::rolleyes:^_^^_^:eek::eek:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Actually, I normally do contribute (perhaps a little too much sometimes) but I enjoy them just as much when I don't

Normally, the main reason for not contributing is that I miss a Friday, or arrive at the party too late :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Similar to @Grant Fondo , @Threevok and others. I very rarely contribute** to this thread but do enjoy it. I sometimes bluetooth it and force Mrs D to listen. There are (to me) some really weird tastes but that just adds to the enjoyment.
**tbh I struggle to get the youtube link attached.
A suggestion which could get me totally banned, if not shot.....Friday night is CHRISTMAS SONGS :rolleyes::rolleyes:^_^^_^:eek::eek:
You mean like this one?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It became silly when Friday night,became 'Lets beat everybody to it and post way before night time'. By the time i saw the thread it'd already had about 100 posts,so most likely what i had in mind had already been put forward. I kind of gave up when i was chastised by a member who just had to tell me 'it'd already been posted'. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom