Who do you think would win?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
'Q'.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Dr Who given his intellect , old supes might be brawn but given he wouldnt use excessive force then the doc could always pop over to krypton prior to its demise and get a chunk of rock .
46f2119500a9949129f14aa5805d1956.jpg

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Dr Who given his intellect , old supes might be brawn but given he wouldnt use excessive force then the doc could always pop over to krypton prior to its demise and get a chunk of rock .
View attachment 424099

You say that, but he's never really explained anything to my satisfaction. He once tried to explain to Leila how the tardis was bigger on the inside than the outside. He pointed to a bigger box that looked smaller than a smaller box because it was further away. That's just bollocks.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Dr Who given his intellect

His? :whistle:

You say that, but he's never really explained anything to my satisfaction. He once tried to explain to Leila how the tardis was bigger on the inside than the outside. He pointed to a bigger box that looked smaller than a smaller box because it was further away. That's just bollocks.

Ah, but that was Tom Baker Doctor Who who was always a bit left field.

I think John Pertwee Doctor Who or Tristan Farnon Doctor Who could do better.

And don't forget that John Pertwee is Alfred the butler from Gotham's dad, so would be able to find out all about Superman's tricks.

^_^

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Dr. Who, cos if he was beaten, then he'd go back in time and learn from his mistakes until he won.

I'm not sure he can do that. There was one episode where Billie Piper changed established history by going back in time and stopping her father from getting run over. Lots of flying gargoyles started tearing the universe apart, which is just what the unified theory of quantum gravity predicts.

Top Bottom