Who else here has LONG hair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Lisa you are disqualified for being a woman..it's sexist I know..so sue me;);)::cold:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
For me it's long...needs a quick trim to a no. 3 at the sides and a 6 at the top..... getting a bit more hard work than a rub with a towel....so has to go...... (only 3mm's like...)..

Can't be arsed with hair maintenance..keep it short........

Lisa21

Mooching.............
BigonaBianchi said:
Lisa you are disqualified for being a woman..it's sexist I know..so sue me;);)::cold:

Damn, I knew Id regret having the op.......Id have been able to post on here if only I hadnt gone through with it. Oh well...too late now.

:cold:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
not as long as it was, but still long by any suit-wearing-corporate standards.

Night Train

Maker of Things
My hair used to be halfway down my back from my teens to about 10 years ago, since then it has got shorter.
Five years ago I was still able to get a decent length pony tail out of it but since then the longest it gets is to my collar or in my eyes, whichever gets me to the hairdressers first.
The shortest it has been in the during that time is 1/4" long and I looked terrible with it. I will go from short back and sides straight to bald when it starts receeding I think.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
BigonaBianchi said:
Now you tell me:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Vomits in corner;):smile::biggrin:

Dont worry babe-it was never as big as yours..................................

what was this thread about again??????????????????????????????????????

Top Bottom