Who is celebrating Christmas day first?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

louise

I know that some of us are at far flung corners of the world so who will be seeing in Christmas Day first?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
In the UK it will be someone with young very over excited kids ... I remember mine waking at about 3.30 am ready to start Christmas.... now they know they are allowed to open their stockings and NO Mum and Dad don't want to know what was in them!!!:biggrin:

wafflycat

summerdays said:
In the UK it will be someone with young very over excited kids ... I remember mine waking at about 3.30 am ready to start Christmas.... now they know they are allowed to open their stockings and NO Mum and Dad don't want to know what was in them!!!:biggrin:

You needed THIS :sad:

summerdays said:

Nowadays, Mrs B and I have got up, had breakfast and sit waiting for the grown up offspring to wake up. They are generally in no rush - son in particular prefers his sleep!

Top Bottom