Who is CycleChat's coolest forumer?

• Me

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • You

• Someone else

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Aperitif B) He alwys makes me smile with his dry sense of humour and witty repostes.:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
alecstilleyedye said:
not since the jam days. iirc he was a pompous arse towards the end of that era too…
I waa BIG fan of the Style Council... guess I bought into that look and style and some of the best pop/soul of the 1980s B)

domtyler

Über Member
SimonCC, he always remains his mild mannered and good humoured self even when being subjected to the most vile abuse from deranged eco-terrorists.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
domtyler said:
SimonCC, he always remains his mild mannered and good humoured self even when being subjected to the most vile abuse from deranged eco-terrorists.

Is this meant to be ironic? ;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I declare myself officially disconcerted by Dom's latest tactics.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
User482 always manages to retain his patient dispassionate rationality even when faced with the most gormless uneducated and brainwashed pigswill masquarading as 'my opinion on climate change' ;)

domtyler

Über Member
theclaud said:
I declare myself officially disconcerted by Dom's latest tactics.

Tactics? :biggrin: This is not a competition or internet warfare theclaud, this is just a friendly place for gentle banter between people with an interest in cycling. ;)

Did you cycle to work this morning? If so, how was it?

domtyler

Über Member
Gary Askwith said:
User482 always manages to retain his patient dispassionate rationality even when faced with the most gormless uneducated and brainwashed pigswill masquarading as 'my opinion on climate change' ;)

Very true, User482 is one cool customer alright! No sense denying that. Where is he anyway, hasn't logged in this morning. :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'd have voted tdrinka if he still had his Christmas pressie moustache in his avatar - he looked like he should be riding in an early Tour De France...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
domtyler said:
Tactics? :biggrin: This is not a competition or internet warfare theclaud

How disappointing - I rather like a good row ;).

domtyler said:
Did you cycle to work this morning? If so, how was it?

Yes - I almost always do. Thank you for asking - it was rather splendid. I have a nice part-XC commute and the sort of job you don't lose for coming in with mud in your hair.

This friendly stuff is alright, actually. I might even offer you a cup of tea in a minute...

Top Bottom