Who is do my bike ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello peeps!

I soz my first post, its a moanining but I big, big, angry fella, you know ?

I have v v nice kebab house in in Whincaster, We do v good Doners and chick kebabs and our froze cheeps are talk of town.
I lock up the cook house yesterdy to go home to Momma and Pops, and I tell you peeps I have very very bigger shock !
Some pissyflapfeckwitwanker, he kicker the shoot outa my bicyclette !

I needer your help to find this crim person 'cos it no no nooo good.
I tell you wha my bike used to look like before crim brek it.
It have lilic fraem, lilic wheel, and lilic chain, I painte evrything so no rust, plus a bigger sign tell you who own it, with pricey menu under the bottom.
Evry day I lock it up and tek botty cushion off so no crims do steal it as it damn fine bike, Ya know?

If you help me find the crim who do this to my joy and pride I get Uncles Antonio and Gregor to sot the crim and you get free kebab, on howses for one week, only small kebabs though, I do business to run.

iffa you no one can help finda the perp, would you like to buy botty cushion ?

I thank you peeps in trepidation.

Stav.

Chef to the stars (I mek that bit up but itta zound good no ?)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
LOL

Brock

At the prospect of free kebabs for a week I have conducted an exhaustive investigation resulting in the identification of the perpetrator of this disgraceful crime. Mugshot and confession can be found here. I shall mail you my address for reward delivery presently. Chilli sauce no garlic, thankyou.

Slim

Über Member
Hey!! Is it true that Greek men have chains around their necks so they know when to stop shaving :biggrin: (couldn't find smiley with moustache).

Beribeso se.

Slim said:
Hey!! Is it true that Greek men have chains around their necks so they know when to stop shaving :biggrin: (couldn't find smiley with moustache).

Beribeso se.
Yeah tis truly true, grecko men, we use nickerless to mark shev line.
Grecko ladies use pearl nickerless, but I not see pearl nickerless so far in my life, you can explan please ?

Slim

Über Member
Stavros The Chef said:
Yeah tis truly true, grecko men, we use nickerless to mark shev line.
Grecko ladies use pearl nickerless, but I not see pearl nickerless so far in my life, you can explan please ?

Pearl nickerless is wot you give to women for "special" favours. Sometimes before, sometimes after. But only when there are no sheep around:blush:

Slim

Über Member
Stavros The Chef said:
Aah now I undstand. So if it big surprise, how you kip it secret ? You snick up behind and plop it on the neck, How you mek sure they no sees it cumming ??

Izza simple - you no taka da bag off her ed :biggrin:

Top Bottom