Are we all going over to Arch again or will NT object? I need to order enough sausage rolls from Greggs.Or i might do the mince pies Sainsbugs have a two for one offer on.
Well, last I heard Arch was going to hoot at a nanny (or summat) for NYE. We are having pineapples on sticks I think (imagines traitors heads on pikes) and I might be running the Kareoke.
However, we have also been invited out to a NYE dinner party so I think we may be dining with laptops and dongles and being very rude guests.
We have a special delivery coming soon, so might have to wait in after it arrives. Which means I might be around on Christmas Day. Anyone welcome. Just no noise, and you'll have to sort out your own drinks and food.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.