Who just watched the bbc london news?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I'll hold my hand up and say that was me talking about the superhighways. i'll see if i can get a copy of it online :smile:

itchyrider

Aka Chris
I thought so, I see it earlier. About 7 30.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
A little more than that. 37 trixi mirrors have been installed, 84 new asl's, new segregated cycle lane at stockwell gyratory and upgrades to existing cycle bypass's, re-aligned traffic and bus lanes to create more space for cyclists. Money has been given to 8 local councils to fund in total; 5,000 cycle parking spaces, over 17,000 hours of cycle training and more than 3,000 hours of cycle maintenance sessions.

Jezston

Über Member
You know for some reason I'd built an image of you in my mind of what you looked like, and part of that was that you were black. No idea where that came from!

longers

Legendary Member
I had the same mental image as Jezston and like him have no idea why.

It's a lot more than blue tarmac then, hope it works.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Gaz, I was expecting you to show up on the 6.30 version but they had some guy from London Cyclists on instead...... :wacko:

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Gaz, I was expecting you to show up on the 6.30 version but they had some guy from London Cyclists on instead...... :wacko:

Yeah he got on it today, we seem to be tossing on who gets what first. He beat me to the hire bike test ride and the ride with the project manager of the super highways.
He is a big blogger and wrights some good content.

Trumpettom001

Nooo Gaz - you should have not said a thing - see how long it takes before people say "I know that voice, but where from...?"

P.s. did anybody else find themselves thinking "who the hell is this Gareth guy?"

Top Bottom