who uses cyclogs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i remember a long thread on the other forum when the Cyclogs server went down for what seems an age. I'm still using the site. i am fortunate enough to have the same user name here as i do there and i noticed one or two others that do as well.

Does anyone else use the site? it would be good to know your names over there just so we could see how other CC forumers are getting on.

Windy

Yup. Baggy and I are big fans. My mileage this year is pretty poor though. House moves, DIY and various lurgis have conspired against us....:biggrin:
I'd love to know how the really big boys find the time. :rolleyes:

snorri

Legendary Member
I've been using it for a couple of years. When it went down I tried BikeJournal but found it fairly cumbersome to operate with loads of irrelevant ( to me) bells and whistles. Went back to Cyclogs, but I do miss the graphs.:biggrin:

Joe

Über Member
Does it work in Firefox for others?

I get "The page isn't redirecting properly.
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Never seen that before:wacko:

I've registered using IE for now, wish I'd known about it earlier as it looks great. My username is joeonwheels

edit- Well it seems to be working this morning. Excellent, I could see myself getting quite addicted to this...I love stats!

Top Bottom