Who was it then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
At about 10-30 this morning a male cyclist wearing our beloved 'Chat' clothing was bombing up Stonegate Road here in Meanwood.I was in the car going the other way.
So who was that man,as they say in cowboy filums.
You were doing very well.

Just to help narrow the search I can categorically state that it wasn't me.

Glad I could help ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Was it @Bokonon?

Here's a picture of him with short hair. He might have regrown it since then.

bokonon short hair.jpg

He often rides in a CC jersey and lives in Leeds.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Girls can bomb....I've seen it
I can bomb....downhill :laugh:

colly

Re member eR
@ColinJ is on the money. Cyclechat shirt............bombing...............bombing uphill yet................Meanwood.............it all adds up...........@Bokonon. Deffo. Gotta be.

He lives near the bottom of Stonegate Road.

ColinJ

@ColinJ is on the money. Cyclechat shirt............bombing...............bombing uphill yet................Meanwood.............it all adds up...........@Bokonon. Deffo. Gotta be.

He lives near the bottom of Stonegate Road.
Ah, colly, you've decloaked! :hello:

Two more forum rides coming up to tempt you ... From Hebden Bridge to Burnsall and back on May 10th, and a different Bowland ride from Spring Wood, Whalley on June 7th. :thumbsup:

colly

Re member eR
Hi Col,

HB to Burnsall would be a good one for me but I have a little fixed 100 down in darkest Rutland on the 11th so unlikely.
I'll see about the 7th June though..........see what the social secretary has organised already.

ColinJ

Hi Col,

HB to Burnsall would be a good one for me but I have a little fixed 100 down in darkest Rutland on the 11th so unlikely.
I'll see about the 7th June though..........see what the social secretary has organised already.
Oh yes, I noticed that tf is making a rapid recovery from his recent operation and has revived that ride - have fun!

If I don't see you in June, I will probably be organising other rides in July, August and September, and then there is the Season of Mists audax in October. November and December rides would be very weather-dependent and unless we were very lucky with it, would probably just be rides to Waddington and back from HB.

400bhp

Guru
Saw a bloke in a cycle chat top today, about 10 am just outside Lymm going past the Saracen's Head.

Top Bottom