Who will be in Yellow tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

The course was tailor made for him, but I am surprised he took the stage.

I thought Cancellara would take it and hold on for a fair few stages, especially with the TT being on stage 4. It would also have helped Sastre and the Schlecks IMO if he had won.

My second choice for the stage finished in second - another rider for whom the course was tailor made...(can something be tailor made for more than one person? ;))

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Pat McQuaid is walking round at the start of a TdF stage, where he sees one of the riders take a tablet from his DS.

"What's going on here, is that dope"? McQuaid shouts at the pair.

"No, no, it's just a vitimin suppliment", says the DS. "Here, look, have one yourself and just to prove it is nothing, so will I"

The DS swallows the pill, and so does McQuaid. After tasting it in his mouth for a while, he is satisfied and goes on his way.

"Right", says the DS to his rider, "As I was saying before he came along, you have a great chance in the bunch sprint today, just stay on the leadout man's wheel till 200 metres out and then give it everything you've got. And if anyone comes past you, don't worry, it will be either me or Pat McQuaid".

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Valverde couldn't have had a better start and even if he doesn't try to stay in yellow it must have given him a lift to carry into the rest of the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom