Who will be in Yellow tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I don't want to call this one. It could well be a lesser mortal... someone knowing this is a good chance to have yellow for a day. Someone is, I reckon, gonna do a 'rip-shoot-or-bust' effort and I expect people to be going off the front regularly. The 'names' will, I reckon, play it cool.

So, long shot, some from the succinctly named Team Garmin-Chipotle H3O... um.... Julian Dean. No national bias in play obviously!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
O'Grady....... i know its a long shot, but remember him ripping up the TT last year until he fell, well this year its his. i think

yello

That'd be telling.

yello

I reckon that crash in the peleton, effectively splitting it into 2, was a decisive factor. I wonder if Valverde will look to defend yellow? I somehow doubt it. Note that Evans was there at the finish too. Interesting already!

I wasn't expecting this first stage to be quite so 'normal', i.e. a single breakaway chased down. Still, credit to Valverde. The opportunity presented itself and he'd made sure he was in the right place to take it. A very strong finish, I was pretty darned impressed!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
He won't defend it this early, but he will try to stay up there... he certainly want to win this one though. That was a real statement of intent.

Top Bottom